Snapchat is the most renowned social media app among millennials. Especially young individuals from all over the world are daily consumers of this communication through the pictures app. Like every social media platform with unique features, Snapchat stands at the top. Because of its millions of filters and snaps disappearing features. Snaps disappear right after you see them.
There’s no chance that you can see them again after opening the shot for once. The only option left is to take a screenshot while displaying pictures. But when you try to capture the screenshot, Snapchat notifies the other side on the spot.
Although there is no direct way to take a screenshot on Snapchat without letting the sender know, there are some alternatives that you can apply to perform this activity. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, open Snapchat and move to Snap, but try not to open it up just yet. It should still show up as a New Snap.
- Let Snapchat keep running in the background while you head to settings on your phone and active Airplane Mode.
- Step back to the Snap you want to capture and take your screenshot. Keep the Airplane Mode on yet.
- Back out of the Snap and go to your “profile” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Settings cog in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Clear Cache under Account Actions, then select the option “Clear All”.
- Once you’ve cleared the Cache, you can close Snapchat and turn Airplane Mode off.
This method works for some android devices. But most android and apple mobile phones cannot perform this action of taking screenshots without letting the sender know about it.