Instagram is the most used social media platform connecting millions of people. Individuals who love to express themselves, their lifestyle, art, skills, and belongings through pictures are founded here. And it’s the fact that people are addicted to it, which has pros and cons. So, what if it starts showing an anomaly in its functionality, which lasts more than a few minutes? And now you’re worried about losing your account and connections. Well, there’s no need to worry about it now. This piece will enlighten some of the easiest ways to solve the issue of glitching on your Instagram.
- The first thing to do if your Instagram is not working is restart your device. This simple fix is often sufficient to make things right again. Make sure you have a constant Internet connection. If you’re consuming Instagram on Wi-Fi, restart the router too.
- You should check if Instagram is down and not working for everyone. A telltale sign of servers being down is if you receive the “5xx” error. Or maybe your Instagram feed doesn’t load properly, or Instagram shuts down itself repeatedly. Other places to check comprise Instagram’s Twitter handle for any company posts and informs or search for Instagram on Twitter. If Instagram is facing outages globally, there’s nothing much you can do but wait for its lineup to fix the site.
- If the above solutions are not working so far, it might be possible that you have not updated the Instagram app to the up-to-date version on your mobile or tab. Novel versions typically comprise security reinforcements, bug fixes, and new features to give you more exciting experiences.
- After trying all these tips, your Instagram is still not working and showing bugs for you. Try cleaning the cache and app data.
- Another possible solution to fix the problem triggered by a bug, you can fix Instagram by reinstalling after uninstalling the Instagram app.
- Instagram needs many app authorizations to work correctly on your iOS or Android phone. Camera, Contacts, microphones, Photos, Storage etc. require permission to get access. If permissions for even one or two are restricted, Instagram may not work appropriately.
- If you’re a VPN user, try to turn it off if you’re facing any issues while consuming your favourite social media app, Instagram.
- Try to log out and then again login after some time; this tactic also sometimes solves the bug displayed by Instagram.
If your Instagram is still not working correctly after trying all these steps, there might be some serious issues. So, reach out to Instagram help as soon as possible and get your issue solved. Because in such cases, hackers might be involved to harm your account or Instagram feed.